Frequently Asked Questions
Are the products in stock?
Most of the products are in stock. If not, then you will see the notification that the product is available on backorder.
Products that we will not be getting new stock of show ‘out of stock’.
Which payment options are available?
There are three payment options available:
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT). Transfer the payment to our bank account and we will ship the products when the money is in our account.
- PayFast. Payfast is the South African version of the very well known PayPal. You can pay with your credit card using PayFast.
- Zapper. With the Zapper app you scan our QR-code, fill in the amount and press pay. Done! It’s so easy!
How long will it take to get my order?
From the moment we receive your payment, we have 1-2 days to process your order.
Local delivery: same day or the next day.
- major cities take 2 to 3 days
- remote areas take between 5 and 7 days
What are the shipping costs?
Unfortunately we can’t send everything for free. The shipping costs within South Africa, especially to remote areas, are very high.
The shipping rate depends on the product.
At the moment for most orders the shipping rate is R55.
The shipping rate for the Wonder Wagon is R100 per wagon.
Which shipping methods are available?
There are two different shipping methods when you live in South Africa. We either deliver it ourselves or we use a courier. Either way your order will be delivered to your doorstep.
Do you ship internationally?
We do ship internationally, but we will have to calculate the shipping costs specifically for you.
When you live outside of South Africa and you want to place an order, please pop us an email and we will get back to you with a quote.
Can I return a product?
If you want to return a product, you can send the product back, but unfortunately you have to pay the shipping costs yourself.
When you want to return a product, you need to notify us within 14 days.
We will refund your payment once the product is back in our possession undamaged.